Permanent residence abroad
The application for the establishment of domicile abroad/authorized emigration shall be submitted personally at the headquarters of the mission.
The necessary documents:
* identity card for internal use – ID card;
* 2x2inch photos, passport type, on white background;
* the identity document of the legal representative • if applicable);
* passport of the citizen of the Republic of Moldova;
* civil status documents, as appropriate (birth certificate, marriage and/or divorce certificate, certificate of change of name and/or surname, birth certificates of minor children, death certificate of the husband or wife, opinion on the annulment, rectification and/or completion of the Civil Status Act, extract from the Marriage Act). All civil status documents issued by foreign authorities after august 17, 2001, must be submitted to the transcription procedure before applying for the approval of the establishment of residence abroad;
* the document certifying the military record or, as the case may be, exclusion from this record-military booklet;
* pensioner's card, if applicable;
* declaration of the natural person on the income tax for the tax period-certificate issued by the Moldovan tax authority on the absence of debts to the state budget;
* the declaration authenticated by the notary or other persons authorized by law of the other parent of the minor, who remains domiciled or residing in the Republic of Moldova together with him, from which it is clear the absence of legal obligations not honored by the applicant towards the minor. In the case of such obligations, the declaration must also give the consent of this parent for the emigration of the applicant;
* the declaration authenticated by the notary or other persons authorized by law of the other parent of the minor from which the agreement on the emigration of the minor with the applicant results, if the declarant remains domiciled or residing in the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
* declaration authenticated by a notary or other persons authorized by law of the minor aged between 10 and 18 years, who emigrates with one of the parents, regarding the agreement to emigrate with the respective parent;
* the declaration authenticated by the notary or other persons authorized by law of the legal representative of the minor, including the one over whom guardianship or guardianship is instituted, as well as the person subject to the judicial protection measure in the form of guardianship, who remains domiciled or residing in the Republic of Moldova, from which the consent to the emigration of the represented person to another legal representative established In such a case, the declaration shall also be made showing that the legal representative to whom the represented person is established grants housing and maintenance. If the legal representative is other than the parents, the legal act concluded in authentic form confirming the establishment of guardianship or cleaning (decision of the guardianship authority, decision of the final court, decision of the Family Council, as well as other legal acts);
* proof of payment of the consular fee.
These documents shall be presented in the original.
Where the applicant is unable to obtain those declarations for good reasons, he shall submit the final and irrevocable decision to the court of justice concerning the absence of legal obligations not accorded to the data subjects or the right to leave without their consent.
Deadline: the application for authorization of emigration is examined within 3 months by the Public Services Agency, from the moment of its reception from the diplomatic mission.
The applicant who does not hold a passport, may submit the application for its issuance, simultaneously with the application for authorization of emigration.